Friday, May 27, 2011

新豊橋 part XII – The Last Hurrah.

Oh that's right... I write stuff innit.

As mentioned in the past, in some previous nonsensical blathering, I believe I mentioned that I wrote shit on my last night in The Hash. Well I found it. I bet you can hardly contain your fucking excitement. I hope I was drunk.

(Editor's note: Writ on that night I mentioned and I ain't even gonna read it. Just post it. I may read it once it's up to purge the inevitable spelling/grammar infarctia.)


So where the fucking christ does one find oneself however fucking long it’s been since the last time I could be arsed to write this bullshit ?
Hmm... that’s an interesting question, with an altogether Homerically uninteresting answer, though one can’t argue that it would be informative at the very least.
So. Oh and that’s quite a long so. Not a sō so much, which would be a so with a long o or a ō. No (nō ?), just a long so.
Anyway, now that blockage is cleared I will get back to whatever the fucking semblance of the point I was dismally attempting to make.
So in the end, the company that nearly was wanted me to live in Chiba. Right. Actually move a few hundred clicks towards nuclear reactors in meltdown. These people clearly have no concept of radiation. I tried reasoning with them, begging them, all that bullshit, to send me somewhere else, but they told me I was being unreasonable. I had quite a serious sense of humour failure at this point. I actually used the words ‘to go further east in this situation is madness... one doesn’t move towards a nuclear reactor in meltdown, one moves away from it’. I tried throwing chemistry, physics and logic at them, but they told me I was being unreasonable. And so it endeth.
So yet again I refused a perfectly well paid job out of principle. Although one could argue, as in fact I did, that the threat of death, cancer, etc comes under more than just principle. But principle most definitely played a part.
I really hate myself at times.

And so it was, that I was here, my flight home just suddenly arrived and I was here with no job, prospects, coin, life, etc. On balance, I had to think if one stays here in/with that or if one returns to the pantomime horse of Cuntmeron and Cunt. And that fucking royal mummer’s farce that’s about to hit. Well you don’t have to be a nuclear chemist to work out that shit’s a no fucking brainer, is it.
Ooh this is a good tangent. I am and have been asked so much about this upcoming royal fucking waste of taxpayer’s money, that if I don’t have some idea of it then I am gonna be out of touch and therefore deemed unworthy of respect... I am actually gonna have to pay some manner of attention to this fuckuntery so that I have appropriate answers for when I’m asked about it at school.
Yes that’s right. School. Public high school. Well, schools to be precise.
Tangent over, so I managed to find a job in an altogether kind of creepy similarity to how I started at Square. Went from interview to job in the space of about a week. Training in Nagoya, which is and was pleasing, and now a job and a quaint little box to live in. Be under no illusion. It is a fucking box. An altogether nicer box than one might find underneath say a bridge in east London with 4.8 transients making home within it, but it is a fucking box nonetheless. A fucking expensive box. But so is the case. I am bakka fucking gaijin and am treated as such. And at least I have somewhere to live I suppose. And it has a fridge. But not a great deal more mind you.
Either way, work in public school starts on Monday. Hmm. I am gonna get eaten alive. I remember what I used to do to teachers at that age and it wasn’t pretty.
I would say though that I have been pretty well trained and no one gets good at anything without practice, is it.
We will see though. I don’t know how much fun it will be to get up in front of a room of 40 teenagers and act like a muppet while labouring under the delusion of being there to teach them shit about stuff.

Ganbarimasu and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment